Avant Publications has it in record that the Vice President who is also the Minister of Economic Planning, Development & Public Sector Reform – Dr. Saulos Klaus Chilima is a man and a half as far as management is concerned.
In the meantime, we have gathered that from July 2020 to date, the VP’s office has conducted meetings with more than eighty officials from different institutions, both in private and public sectors.
According to our records, it is registered that on an average, the VP successfully attended at least three meetings per day.
These meetings are part of the VP’s public reforms programme to guarantee “MALAWI WA TONSE” moto, as promised by the TONSE ALLIANCE Government.
avantmalawi.com’s records for September alone, show that among many Meetings SKC attended the following:
- National Aids Commission (NAC)
- Central Medical Stores Trust (CMST)
- Electricity Supply Commission of Malawi (ESCOM)
- Blantyre Water Board
- Lilongwe Water Board
- Pharmacy and Regulatory Authority
- Technical, Entrepreneurial and Vocational Education and Training (TEVETA)
- Small and Medium development institute (SMEDI)
- Airport Development Limited (ADL)
- Lilongwe Handling Company
- Air Cargo Malawi Limited
- National Construction Industry Council
- Roads Authority
- Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Malawi Institute of Management
- Mzuzu University
- Malawi Institute of Education
- Malawi College of Accountancy
- Malawi University of Science and Technology
- University of Malawi
- Malawi Examinations Board
- Roads Fund Administration
- Malawi Electoral Commission
24.Malawi Agricultural and industrial investment Corporation
- Malawi National of Sports Council
- Electricity Generation Company
- Malawi Accountants Board
- Malawi Revenue Authority
- Malawi Bureau of Standards
- Public Private Partnership Commission
In all these meetings, our Reporters have noted that the Vice president who is also the Overseer of Public reforms could hardly eat nor drink (except water) until the Meetings are over due to much engagements on his schedule.
Those that have worked with SKC they say as quoted “If you are lazy then don’t consider working with SKC”
-End of Quote